Friday, August 24, 2007

dreamers


Today I sat with 2 young ladies at a coffee shop who both had amazing dreams that were placed on their hearts by an almighty God. I know this because I could just sense it in my spirit. Not only that, but there is no-way they could ever accomplish them without a big GOD. As I sat there, my heart was leaping inside me! To hear other visionaries with dreams to change their world for me is energizing. I continued to pray, "Lord, how can I help them?" I believe that God has placed us on this earth to fulfill our purpose and to help others fulfill theirs. I believe that God is looking for "dreamers" to recieve a vision from His heart and run with it. How about you, are you still dreaming? Is your life focused on fulfilling your God given dream? Find it, guard it, live it!

No comments: