Thursday, August 2, 2007

2 skinned knees


Wow.....there is nothing like a neighbors wireless network. On vacation & spent the night at Keri's grandma's when I open up my laptop only to find 3 bars of internet service! The Lord is good.
Yesterday, after a quick meal at Arby's on our trip down to Alabama, I thought I would help my boys burn off some excess energy, having been couped up in a van for 7 hours. So I had them racing across the parking lot....in their "Crocks". Not good. First, Kaden falls and skins his knee. Keri comes out and is putting a band-aid on it, while Kross and I have one last race. Yeah...you guessed it.....he then falls and is bleeding on the knee as well. Why do things like this happen? I guess that is just life. Sometimes, you just have to put a band-aid on, and keep moving.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good job dad... maybe you need to start racing with helmets and knee pads.

Konan Stephens said...

Ok...actually, I pushed both of them...

there....I feel better. JK