Friday, August 10, 2007

A big Day

Today was a huge day for the Assemblies of God fellowship. It was the biannual meeting and today we voted on the top dog of the movement. There was an election and we are now under new leadership. As I reflect on where we (as a fellowship) have been and need to go, I personally have some thoughts on where I feel we should go. But the real question is not what I want... but what God wants. God is in control, and I am so glad that He is. I know on other votes, my candidate did not win. I felt a big mistake was made, but when it all played out, it was the right person in the right place. I know in this case, where thousands of ministers asking God to guide them, cast their vote. I believe God's will was done.

Side note....does that mean that those who did not vote for the winner, miss God? HA!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to ask the tough question! :)