Monday, July 2, 2007

"Truth fears no question"


We talked about freedom this past week at C3 and this quote nails the issue of freedom. "Truth fears no question."
Have you ever been there, where you have something to hide and you carry the weight of it around with you? You hope no one will ask you the tough question, where you will be forced to confront what you are trying to keep hidden or feel you have to lie about it? This is a horrible place to be, much less live. But when we are living the truth, we don't fear any questions because we have nothing to hide. This is how I want to live my life....a life of truth and integrity. Where I have nothing to hide in my life, office, home, car and even my mind. (God sees ALL) Are there any things you need to get out in the open or be held accountable for? For many of us, that could be a truly freeing experience and God wants us to live in FREEDOM!

No comments: