Tuesday, July 24, 2007

teamwork


It never ceases to amaze me at what can be accomplished by a good team. This week watching the Illinois Camp team at work, makes me miss my old camp team a little. Although I know have an incredible team that I am "living the dream" with, as we call it. But in order for a team to accomplish greatness, a few things must be in place.
1. No one cares about who gets the credit.
2. The teams forecast problems before they arise and take care of it.
3. Everyone knows their place and role on the team.
4. Trust, that knows that another member will "come through" in the clutch.
5. No job is too low for anyone.
6. Everyone sees the "why" behind the "what" which is seeing the big picture.
7. Are willing to fight for each other, beside each other and at times, with each other.
8. Always gives their teammate the benefit of the doubt, when offense arises.

There are of course more, but those are a few off the top of my head.

No comments: