Thursday, July 19, 2007

abandoned service station

Tomorrow, we are going to paint an old abondened service station up the street for an elderly woman whose son died and husband is in a nursing home. It is on the main corner of Old Pickerington. I'm praying for her to lend us the property to put in a coffee shop that would be themed on the history of her family and area. We would give 10% of the profits back to different community projects all in her name. Could it be a God thing....or just bad pizza? Time will tell. Lord, if it be your will open the door wide.....and if not, shut it tight.

4 comments:

Brandon Lemois said...

Yooo... What an awesome opportunity - I am still fully enthralled with your church and all the great things that are happening!

Question: Did it take you close to forever to upload your picture onto blogspot??? mine is taking real long...

chilly said...

I love this idea, man! Keep hittin' the pizza - it's working!!

Your motown friend,
cc

chilly said...

btw, I've added you to my "blogspirations" section of my site: http://iChilly.typepad.com

hope that's ok...

Konan Stephens said...

Chili, no prob....you da man! I like you have been doing a little bit of the "youth camp" circuit and have had your name come up a couple of times. Keep up the great work.