Thursday, July 26, 2007

environments


All three of my children, did not grow up in the same home.
This week, Keri and I are out of state with only our little girl Kali. She is getting ALL our attention that is usually split 3 ways and she is eating it up. She is so fun, pleasant and happy. Not that she usually isn't, but it is definitely more so than ever. I was thinking how my oldest grew up like this. Getting all our attention and then his little brother Kross came into the picture. Now Kross will never know what it is like to be the only child for a few years like Kaden, etc, etc. So each of our children have actually been raised in different environments. Although we do our best to love all of them the same, they are different. So I guess that throws the "how could they turn out so different, all coming from the same home" out the window.

No comments: