Thursday, June 28, 2007

Reputation


I'll start with a quote that is actually from my own thoughts...."When you talk about yourself it's called bragging, but when others talk about you, it's called a reputation." It's crazy the favor God is giving us in our community. I just got an email from a city official asking us to be a major part of a "clean up Pickerington" day, that the city is wanting to turn in to an annual event. They approached us first and said, we know your church is all bout making this community better and wanted to know if you guys could help us get this going. I meet people all the time and when I tell them about C3, they all say, "you guys are a church that is all about COMMUNITY." Outwardly focused, is a core value that we are truly striving to live out LOUDLY. We are getting a good reputation within East Columbus.

No comments: