Friday, June 1, 2007

getting older should = maturity


It's funny the older I get, how many of the things I value change too. When I was sixteen, it was all about my 15 inch subwoofers that cost almost as much as my truck. Now its all about, what kind of husband and dad am I being? I've had to give up several things I used to love to do, in order to do the things that are now more highly valued. But really, that is how it should be. We continue to grow and change while walking through different seasons of life. We must continually adapt in order to keep those things that are important at the forefront of life. What is truly important to you? Do you need to shuffle a few priorities in your life?
As for the pic.......I just thought it was cool.

2 comments:

chilly said...

cool thoughts, Konan!

good readin' your heart - i'll be checkin'in often...

Konan Stephens said...

great to hear from you my friend.