Monday, June 18, 2007

forgotten


Today I was up before daylight to fly to Harrisburg Pennsylvania, to speak at a youth camp camp through Friday. I jumped on the second leg of the flight and the sun was blazing while we sat there for what seemed to be an eternity with no air. I could just picture the pilots on the other side of the cockpit door, having to put their extra jacket on because of the their cold A/C and sipping an ice cold lemonade. The whole time forgetting to flip the switch to help us out. Then I get off the plane and no one is there to pick me up. They got mixed up and lost coming to get me by a couple hours. Have you ever been forgotten? It is not a fun feeling. For me, it is always good to know that I have a God who will never lose track of me. His coverage is even better than Verizon or ATT.

No comments: