Friday, June 8, 2007

control


Control. Just a thought this morning stemming from a devo from BeckE Medina to the interns. She just touched on this briefly but it made me think. How much control do you believe you have over your life's outcome? If you believe you have none or little control, then your life is reactionary and led by others, circumstances and basically the wind. If you believe that you are totally in control of every detail of your life, then you edge God out of it. Personally, I want to pray as if everything depends on God and work as everything depends on me. God is in control and as I pray and feel led by God, I run after it and try to trust Him through whatever obstacles may come. Life is truly a balancing act of faith and relying on self, that we all must continually be striving to define. How much in control are you?

No comments: