Tuesday, June 12, 2007

one dollar


The other day I took my boy Kross (3yr old) with me to run an errand. I don't get to spend as much one on one time with him. So I took this chance and on the way home we stopped at McDonalds and I only ad $1, so we bought an ice-cream Sundae. I pulled into an empty parking lot and we ate it in the front seat. I told him it was our little secret. Of course we pull in the driveway and he is announcing it to everyone that he and daddy had an ice cream. It was one of those neat memories.....that only cost $1. The other day my dad, (their papaw) says he's taking my boys to a store where they can buy anything they want. They were so excited! He went to a dollar store and they still thought it was awesome. I think we only need to get creative to build som great memories.

No comments: