Saturday, February 3, 2007

White Pass Washington


WOW! Yesterday, I left Columbus Ohio at 8:35am on a plane for 5-6hrs and arrived in Seattle, jumped in a car for another 4hrs to get to this campground out in the middle of the wilderness. I went for a run early this morning and the views were breathtaking. I feel so small running next to the snowcapped mountains on a winding dirt road surrounded by enormous pine trees. I don't know how anyone can see something like this and not believe in God. It was like the land was shouting praises to their KING in perfect silence. God is soooooo good.
Last night we saw God do some cool things in students lives as we talked about "labels". Who or what do we allow to label us, and how does God see us? The students then wrote on some labels what others have spoken over them that God would disagree with and then ripped them up.

2 comments:

dearabby said...

Hey Pastor K,
We missed you yesterday...bring back some of that awww with you to SUPER cold Ohio!

Konan Stephens said...

I truly missed not being at C3! I have always loved traveling and speaking, but I really wanted to be home living the dream of C3 with some amazing people. And you're right, it is cold.