Thursday, February 22, 2007

Seeing God


This was the view from the back porch of the little cabin we stayed in. Walking out on that deck you can only hear birds singing and the wind moving through the trees. In a place like that (for me anyway) I feel so close to God. It was almost as if God Himself was out on that porch saying "Can you see me now?". I could feel the presence of God amongst His creation because there was a sense of "wonder". The kind of "wonder" I think that get's lost in the crazy rush of life. The "wonder" that you must stop, take a deep breath to appreciate. The "wonder" that speaks deep within your soul that can only come from a Maker to His creation. God speaks to me through His creation, but what about you? How does God reveal His "wonder" to you? And...are you taking time to recieve it?

No comments: