Monday, February 5, 2007

Seattle Starbucks


Got a couple hours to hang in Seattle. So I had to find a Starbucks. I was with a college student who didn't know where the closest one was. I told him that I had heard that you never have to walk more than a couple of blocks to find one in Seattle. So we walked a block and sure enough found that sweet nectar from heaven. Of course as most people from Ohio, I probably looked like a total tourist while getting my picture. We actually even had some people laughing at us, which I of course made the most of. I love to experience different cultures and cities, but THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME. There is such a comfort that comes with familiarity that draws us back to what we know. Just make sure you step out of your box once in a while to live life a little bigger.

No comments: