Thursday, February 8, 2007

Gary


There he is, one of the major players God has called to accomplish the "Dent" in this world! Gary was hired on full time by C3 Church this past Monday. His title is "Executive Director". He is the one who make sense of all the madness. We had talked about planting a church a couple of years ago when it was a "dream". Now we are living the realty! God is in this thing, no doubt! This is a big step in the future of C3 Church and only God knows how far this dream will go. But until we pass from this earth, we will chase what God has entrusted to us with all of our being. Dreaming big!

What are you dreaming about?

6 comments:

Tim said...

When I think about Gary...thats the face I see!! hahaha Tell Gary I love the FAF shirt!! Tim

Christy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christy said...

That is the scariest thing I've ever seen.

Gary said...

I can't believe how good looking this guy is. His wife is very blessed...

BeckE said...

Wow! Looks like Gary fits right in at C3! It's gotta be a blast working there!

Konan Stephens said...

I have no idea what the deleted comment was. I don't remember deleting it. So, sorry if it was you.