Tuesday, February 13, 2007


There it is! One of the most amazing meals on the face of the planet, the Chipotle burrito. A symbol, a statement, a trademark and for me, and addiction. The other day as I was admiring my favorite meal and I began to think. (Scary thing I know) Why does it taste so good? I then had an epiphany! (HA) It tastes sooo good because it is a mixture of several kinds of food. Tortilla, rice, beans, tomatoes, cheese, meat, the list can go on and on. They work together in unity to form an addictingly delicious taste. It is amazing to watch C3 Church beginning to form that same kind of UNITY! We have some very different people who add to the amazing flavor our new thriving church. God is building His Burrito and He is bringing in new ingredients every week.......I'm getting hungry again....gotta go.

No comments: