Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Candy Hearts


I don't know about you, but I love these things. I admit, I have issues when it comes to these hearts. Eating just a few is out of the question. When I was younger even researched to see if there was a Necco club I could join.....but I never heard back. Although I did learn that there are over 100 sayings on the hearts and that they have made over 250 BILLION hearts. Also, if you put all the hearts ever made, back to back it would wrap around the world more than 40 times. That's all for needless trivia for now. One thing I love about these hearts is seeing what is written on the hearts. I'm even making my Keri a love note by pasting some hearts on a paper. (she don't read my blog enough to see this....dial up at home!) Let me ask you, what is written on your heart? Is it something other than Jesus Christ? Is it pain or bitterness? Perhaps, something or someone else has the headline on your heart. The Bible talks about us "guarding our hearts, for they are the wellspring of life."

Enjoy your Valentines Day!

1 comment:

keri said...

hey, i never got a card made with candy hearts! digging deeper i found out.....he ate them all. that's ok honey, it's the thought that counts. love you