Friday, October 17, 2008

constantly uncomfortable


Am I comfortable? Am I comfortable in my job, my life or maybe in my walk with Jesus? There are many times if I asked myself that question, I would have to say "yes." But that is not where I want to be. I want to be living life on the edge, especially in my walk with Jesus. I want to continually be hearing and responding to the Holy Spirit and biting off more than I can personally chew on my own strength. In other words, I want to live "constantly uncomfortable." Life is too short to take the easy way out and the one's who write HIS-Story are the one's who aren't afraid of failing and/or pain. Tomorrow morning for hopefully 3hrs and 10 minutes, I will be in constant pain, while trying to cross off yet another Life Goal of qualifying for the Boston Marathon at the Indy Marathon. I may fail, I may succeed, but like I tell my kids, "just give it your best." Anyways, tomorrow will be in the physical realm, how I want to live in the spiritual realm.....constantly uncomfortable.

No comments: