Monday, March 12, 2007

Hero? Maybe


While in Florida to do my buddies wedding we we chillin at his house when he gets a call from his grandmother who lives down the street. She called to us that she was having problems with her machine. My buddy Cal hangs up the phone and says his grandmother is not getting the oxygen she needs from her machine, so we bolt out the door. Upon arrival, we show up just in time to help his grandmother remove the hose from around her neck and save the day! Well, kind of. Actually, it was her "sewing" machine that wasn't working, but that doesn't sound near as heroic. We did fix that machine and my friend Cal asked if she would pose for a picture for my blog. I mean c'mon, this could have been a serious blg entry, and maybe even newspaper worthy. But instead, we'll just have to be OK with the fact that we were ready for anything and dealt with the issue, as small as it may have been.

No comments: