Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Brownie Points


I went with a Leadership class here in Pickerington to a Brownie Company called "Brownie Points". We got to hear from the owner and founder. Her story was one of determination and inspiration. She never quit and poured her time, money, energy and passion into this with all she had. She worked crazy hours and baked her fingers to the bone and all of this our of her small apartment in a high rise in New York City before moving here to Pickerington. She pursued her dream and is now living it! Never give up on on your dream, especially if God has given you one, you won't be fulfilled doing anything else. I'm living mine.....are you living yours? What needs to change in order to pursue your dream?
Oh by the way, I'm the tall one on the left.

2 comments:

Christy said...

I SOOOO saved that photo for future use. MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

Konan Stephens said...

you are a punk! ha! I can't wait to see this weeks pic for C3.