Thursday, March 15, 2007

flood


This morning we rolled up into the driveway of C3 Church to find the creek 40 yards behind the church now 20 feet away. A little scary, but it is going down after the rain slowed and a good morning prayer time. It kind of takes the pressure of in situations like this when I tell God, it's His church and His building anyway. I'm just here to serve Him the best that I can, with what I have. This permeates my life in several other areas as well. For example when I used to speak, I would get nervous about messing up, or what if no one responded. But now I do my best to prepare and deliver what God has layed on my heart and trust Him for the rest. I am just the servant.....no more, but no less! However and whenever God chooses to us me is up to Him. My job is to be ready and willing. When you break it all the way down to the root, it comes down to trust. Do you trust? Or do you let worry consume you? Remember, God is in control!

No comments: