Thursday, March 29, 2007

America's #1 Easter Candy!


I don't know if that is a true statement but they are probably close. Personally, I hate these annoying little things ever since my Easter baskets growing up were cluttered with them. It was always a "I'll trade you 7 peeps for a piece of chocolate...no, how about a tootsie roll?" But what makes this candy such a hot item is that they took another idea to another level. What is it actually? It's a mis-shaped marshmellow with some colored sprinkles and a dot for an eye. They package this stuff and sell it to parents and kids who are suckers for this stuff. (Can you sense the surpressed childhood anger..ha!) But what we can glean from the peeps is, that being creative does not always have to start from scratch, but can take another idea in a different route. I have also learned that the more I use my creativity, the more that comes.
If you attend C3, wait till you see this weeks video announcements.......peeps were harmed in the making of this film.

No comments: