Wednesday, December 20, 2006

roadtrip

In a few minutes my family and I will load the minivan and travel 12 hours to Alabama with 3 small kids! If that doesn't fire you up, nothing will. I'm sure we will run all the emotions that accompany a roadtrip. We will go from laughter to singing to screaming to crying and we've only just begun. But this is what makes life, life. I will try hard to be intentional, to slow down and enjoy my family and look for ways to make some cool memories. Then by bringing those memories up to my kids, I cement them in their minds to look back and reflect on the good times we had as a family. What memories are you making and what things can you intenitonally do to make some cool memories. How about family or personal traditions? Why not create some. Remember, much of life is how you see it and what you make it. Enjoy what God has given you and......live life intentionally.

No comments: