Thursday, December 14, 2006

our sign


We replaced the old church sign with some new plates to get us to where we need to be. But we were soon informed by the Pickerington zoning and planning board that we were over the 3 color sign limit. Ouch! I went before them once already and it ended up being tabled until the next meeting, when all of the officials would be present. I left the meeting feeling like I had lost, although technically it would be more of a tie. Personally, I hate losing. Although through the years of sports and competition, I have lost many times and sure I have plenty more in my competitive future. But no matter how many times I lose on this earth, I'm winning the BIG ONE in the end! My eternity is with Christ! So, when it is all said and done, I am a winner. But until then, I will keep praying that they pass our sign.

No comments: