Monday, December 17, 2007

pirates 3

Wow! I just learned of Krogers $1 DVD rentals on new releases. It came just in time, seeing Keri and I have watched all the good ones there on our "in house" date nights. It is amazing how God speaks to me through movies. When I walk away, I want to go and get on my face to pray. Keri and I watched Pirates of the Caribbean 3, and there was a great line in there. "When you lose your purpose, you lose your life." That is sooo true. I'm truly enjoying living out my God given purpose on this earth. There is some amazing drive and satisfaction that comes along with living your purpose. I have met a lot of people who are just taking up space on this planet by living aimlessly, and they are miserable. There is so much more. God has so much more. Are you living your purpose?

3 comments:

Pastor Josh said...

I just discovered the Kroger video thing as well. We watched Amazing Grace last night and I felt the pressing of the Holy Spirit in regards to the 20,000 slave souls blood that is on his hands ... I was challenged by how much blood that I have on my hands...

Konan Stephens said...

oooh, you just decided for me my next rental. Good thought.

Dave Kidd said...

I'm trying to live with purpose!

"Amazing Grace" Great Movie!