Tuesday, September 11, 2007

stuff


I lost in ping pong last night....(sounds of weeping).....that's all I am prepared to say about that right now. On another note:

1. At C3, we just polled the congregation on Sunday to see what they wanted as it would pertain to a 3rd service. C3 has begun to hit another growth spurt and we want to be ahead of the curve. I was surprised to see that the majority of our people said they would come to a Sunday night service. Our poll had about 5 multiple choice questions about service times, community groups and how people got to C3. Amazingly helpful.

2. We have totally revamped our discipleship process to 3 simple words: Connect, Grow, Serve.
Connect through our main service - Grow through community groups - Serve through our serving opportunities
Read SIMPLE CHURCH

3. I race my Ironman Triathlon Saturday.......BRING IT YO!

4. I took my 3 year old to his first day of preschool. That is one of the biggest days of his little life and I was honored to be by his side........right alongside the other roomful of MOTHERS who showed up to send their kids off. HA!

5. Ran through Starbucks drive-through and got the wrong coffee. I griped and grumbled and made a u-turn and went back. I got into a great conversation that led to a church invite and..........a free cup of coffee. Lord forgive me for my attitude.

3 comments:

Jim "E" said...

Konan,
That is great to hear all the stuff that is happening @ C3 church I am super excited for you and your leadership team. Many blessings
Jim Elliott

Konan Stephens said...

Jim thanks bro, great to hear from you. I hope you are doing well my friend.

dearabby said...

Pastor K -
Good Luck on Saturday!