Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Wonderful Business Meetings

I am in a business meeting right now and blogging due to a leak of the wireless password. (It pays to know people) As part of this ministers fellowship, different ministers are arguing some resolutions and the wordage of it. Really if you break it down, all of these guidelines have been put in place because of some incident or break in integrity. But I guess as human beings, we are prone to making bad decisions and we need some structure to keep us accountable. Perhaps the next resolution will be to keep people off of their computers.....and that would be due to a decision on my part. I'm just trying to contribute and do my part in this meeting.

4 comments:

Pastor Josh said...

I can't believe that we are discussing these issues and that you are on the computer during this time. One question, why was the issue brought up on day two, when 1/2 of the credential holders and delegates have left.

Ryan Day said...

Konan...seriously, blogging during the riveting business session? I mean really, Roberts Rules of Order is THE book to live by!

http://ryanday.wordpress.com

Konan Stephens said...

i think you both were jealous because I thought to bring in a laptop and steal the secret password...........Thanks Josh!

Pastor Josh said...

I didn't have to steal the passowrd... it was freely given. While you continued to listen to the great debate... I continued to seek and type...