Friday, May 18, 2007

mother in-law

My Keri's mom flew in yesterday from Alabama to spend a couple of days with us. Now for some this may be a bad thing, but for me it's all good. I have like "The Perfect" mother in-law. I mean she has a 4 wheeler, bass fishes and shoots a deer every year while still remaining to be feminine! What more could a guy ask for? Oh yeah, she used to ride a motorcycle. Anyway, today we are all heading for the zoo, which should be a lot of fun. I'm sure I'll enjoy the chance to swap hunting stories sometime during the day. Maybe a nugget for myself today would be, when I'm away from work....really be away from work. I will try to focus totally on my family and give them my undivided attention. So if I don't answer my cell phone.....now you know why.

No comments: