Tuesday, May 29, 2007

remembering


I trust you had an incredible day off yesterday and enjoyed some time with friends and family. I spent yesterday in Canton Ohio with about 30 or so family and friends. We ate alot of food...wonderful food....ham, BBQ, jello stuff and anything else a person could ever desire. We threw some "cornhole"...(of which I lost in the championship and am still bitter...ha). But seriously, as I looked around, I couldn't help but give thanks for those who gave their lives for our freedom. Without their great sacrifice, we wouldn't be enjoying this freedom. There is a cost to freedom. Many of our young men and woman are still paying it today. I am so grateful to live in this great country where the stars and stripes are a constant reminder of our freedom.

No comments: