Thursday, September 17, 2009

lid lifter

How many people are better today, or have became more, because of you? I think all of us have something to give to someone. The very least we could do is to take people to where to where we are. Really, that's all I can do. I remember when I showed up to a youth ministry that had NO musical talent. I started teaching different one's everything I knew (which wasn't much). Soon after that, they continued to progress until at one time, we had 3 full solid bands! Several of them have done some recordings. All I did was took them as far as I could bring them. In other words, I lifted their lid of potential. Really, when you think about it, our job as a leader is to raise their belief in what they could actually do, and help empower them to do it. Who is better today because of you?

No comments: