Wednesday, September 23, 2009

example

"Example" is a language everyone understands. It really is true that I speak my words, but scream my actions. If my words and actions line up it is awesome, but if they don't, it is hypocrisy. I have learned with my kids, that before I tell them NOT to do something, I must first check my own life. Many times they are just following my example....ouch. Sometimes I want to say, "don't do as I do, do as I say!" HA...but that can never work. I try to work hard at what example I am setting to my wife, kids, friends, church and community. What example are you setting? Your example speaks louder and clearer than anything you could ever say.

2 comments:

Pastor Joe said...

I have heard it said - "What you do speaks so loudly that what you say cannot be heard."

Pastor Joe said...

I have heard it said - "What you do speaks so loudly that what you say cannot be heard."