Monday, March 2, 2009

used with permission

Today we enjoyed a day off as a family and had a great time. Keri loves driving her new (to us) van. We pulled up to pick up Kross from school and she saw a friend. Not knowing the buttons real well, she opened the electric window and stuck her head out. Then having it rolled down too far, she went to roll it back up a little. With her head out the window, she couldn't see that the auto feature was rolling it back up. So, I'm watching this whole thing unfold from the passenger seat. I don't know whether to laugh or try to help her. Keri's head get's lodged just as she realizes what's happening and finally gets it stopped without too much pain. The whole time she is still carrying on a conversation with her friend.
These are the stories that make life fun and memorable!

2 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

If I knew Keri better - I would laugh, but....

Josh Stephens said...

I wish I could have been there to see it... with my camera. :)