Tuesday, March 3, 2009

office closed FOREVER

Today I roll up to my office as normal for meetings, when I notice the door is locked. the power is off and my key doesn't work. I'm almost numb, thinking maybe we didn't pay a bill or something. Then I came to and realized that this was my 2nd office.....you know the one at the Cup o Joe! GONE FOREVER! My comfy seat by the fire place.....the peppermint mocha no whip...gone... gone...why me!!!!why me!!!!
OK..I'm done, but it still hurts. So I headed down the street to Planet Coffee...yeah..the one where my phone doesn't get a signal in the back half of the store. Yeah I'm bitter....but I will try to be strong! I will overcome!

2 comments:

Christy said...

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?! TELL ME IT ISN'T SO!!!!!!! that's it - i'm done with pickerington.

Nightshade said...

NO! This is a travesty! Another blessed source of caffeine gone! The inhumanity!