Sunday, March 8, 2009

a full day

Today I got at the church at 7:30 am to prep for the 3 morning services. I then went from the 9am to the 10:30 service (drank a Rockstar) to the noon service. Keri and I then went and had lunch with our soon to be summer intern and parents and I headed back to C3 to print my notes for my Iron Sharpens Iron leadership class. Walked out of the meeting directly into a video shoot then over into the sanctuary for a "new building details" meeting with our people. Immediately after that was our 7pm prayer service. Drove home with the kids (Keri was buying groceries) fed them a snack, bathed them and put them to bed. Sundays wear me out, besides the trophies, that's why I train..ha.

I do appreciate a friend at C3 pull me aside and let me know that I was looking a little tired today. He said, "we can't afford to have you burn out." Personally, I really appreciate that. We all need people looking out for us.
Good night!

No comments: