Wednesday, December 24, 2008

weak stomach...read no further

Last night close to midnight, I was doing my rounds, tucking my 3 kids in, when my 7 year old pops his head up from the top bunk. He has this dazed look and then hurls a stream all over the room. I go to grab him to run him to the bathroom when he hurls again! By now, it has practically covered every square inch of his room! I jump over (more like through) the mess on the floor and grab the trash can and caught the other 3 episodes. (I warned you it was graphic!) Keri and I then spent the next hour or so cleaning it all up.
That is life. Life is messy. You have to take the joys and the pain, the fun times and the tough times.
I'm thinking of carpeting the boys room in "blue tarp!"

2 comments:

Nightshade said...

I think "blue tarp" would be exceedingly appropriate as C3 was once known as "Blue Tarp Church" before the new sign went up.

Dave Kidd said...

I think that deco is in...