Wednesday, December 10, 2008

man blind


My name is Konan Stephens and I am man-blind. Yesterday on my way home, I was asked by my wife to stop by the store and pick up some "Red Envelopes." My Keri is so detailed, she told me which door to go in, exactly what aisle, and where on the shelf that they would be. I walked in, followed the instructions perfectly, but didn't see them ANYWHERE. I then began to search the surrounding aisles, all to no avail. After 5 minutes of frantically searching, I went back to the first place I looked, to start again. To my dismay....there were the "Red Envelopes," exactly where she said. The exact price, the exact package.....everything....exactly. WHY COULDN'T I SEE IT! I have had this issue pretty much my whole life. I am MAN-BLIND. Am I the only one?

1 comment:

Amanda Valantine said...

you are definitely not the only one...i can think of another man that is man-blind...no names, though! haha!