Tuesday, December 30, 2008

ManUp

Friday, we are having a ManUp night at C3. There will be guy food, guy games and the football game on the big screen. But the real reason we are getting together is for the ManUp Challenge. We are splitting the guys up in to 2 teams to take part in a 40 day challenge to read, pray and journal. The challenge will be to become better husbands and men of God. At the end of the challenge, we will have a "date night" at C3 where we will have the guys and their wives watch the movie "FireProof."
There will be points given for completing assignments. Whichever team has the most completed assignments, wins. From the winning team, whoever completes the most assignments, will win a date night package worth $250 bones! It includes, a nice meal, hotel, coffee and babysitting...all paid. We even got bracelets that say ManUp for those who are in!
So in the famous words of my Jr. High gym teacher..."Are you a man or a mouse, squeek up!"...or should I say...MANUP!

2 comments:

Chris Smith said...

I think this is awesome! Manup!

Tony said...

Konan me and my wife have been visiting your church the last couple of weeks and we really like it. I would like to join you guys friday night. but i did not sign up is it still ok to come. I would love to learn more about your challange. I have been married to my wife 9yrs and i think its time to manup