Friday, November 7, 2008

Off to the state up north


I'm in an airport on my way to the Michigan Youth Convention. I'm honored by the invitation of my friend Jeff Kennedy to come and speak to the students of MI. I will have to guard my words about the Buckeyes/wolverines rivalry...ha. I have been praying that God would show up huge and change students and leaders lives forever. I love conventions for the fact that the students come with expectations of God doing something big in them. And when people show up hungry....God moves in a big way.
WOW....while writing this, an airport supervisor just set down with one of his workers next to me and encouraged his employee. She lit up like a Christmas tree. I guarantee that she will work harder for the team because of that interaction. That makes me want to be an encourager all the more!

No comments: