Monday, November 17, 2008

Family Day

Our family is always on the go. So much so, that my 3 year old little girl asks everyday, "Where are we going today?" When we tell her we are staying at home, she asks if we can go somewhere. I just have to laugh. Anyways, I'm trying to be more intentional meeting the "Love Languages" (Great book) of my kids, especially on my day off. There are 5 languages; physical touch, affirmation, gifts, acts of service and quality time. So today I will wrestle with Kross, (physical touch) hug and kiss Kali and tell her how pretty she is (also physical touch and affirmation) and play a board game with Kaden (quality time). It's amazing how being intentional by showing them love in the their own love languages, speaks loud and clear to my kids. I love being a dad.

No comments: