Tuesday, November 11, 2008

day of prayer

I spent the day in a cabin for the sole purpose of praying and thinking about the future of C3 Church. I love connecting with God!
A good quote I came across tonight, " You can tell a man is clever by his answers, but wise by his questions."
I believe that questions are keys that open doors into others wisdom. If I have the right questions, I can get the right answers. I try to collect some good questions that I can use anytime on anyone. I never want to miss an opportunity to grow or glean from another who may know more than me.
Here are a couple that are always in my back pocket:
- What are some experiences or people that have shaped your life and why?
- What's your biggest challenge right now?
- What are you passionate about?
- Your favorite team is the Buckeyes too, right?

No comments: