Monday, November 24, 2008

2 things

1. Ohio just won another National Championship! No, it's not the Buckeyes...and barring a miracle from God, will never will be the Browns, Bengals, Cavs or Bluejackets. It was the Columbus Crew! For some, you still have no idea. We have a Soccer team....and apparently a pretty good one. Props to the Crew!

2. I am changed by every single person I meet or have contact with. I was thinking about some of the conversations I have had in the past week. Every person I interact with, changes me. I glean from everyone I can in order to grow. I take a little from everyone I meet. Many for the good, while several cause me to strengthen my convictions in certain areas. I walk away at times with answers, while from others with more questions. Either way, I want to continually be wrestling and praying in order to continue growing.

2 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

Great to see you today man! Excited for you guys!

Konan Stephens said...

great to see you as well my friend. exciting times....exciting God!