Monday, May 5, 2008

Road trip!


Today, we had 6 of C3's staff and leadership team load a mini-van and drive for 10 hours to Atlanta for a church leadership conference. We had fun goofing off together and playing all kinds of crazy car games. We ate some BBQ and then later at 5 guys Burger and Fries. Then we checked in our hotel, got a shower and went to the conference. It was AMAZING! The band, the lights, the high def screens, a great teaching, communion and most important, God was in the building in a huge way. I was personally touched by the presence of God. We then came back for some great team discussion in the lobby of our hotel. God has given C3 an amazing team and I'm so excited to be a part of what HE is doing.

3 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

Way Cool! I'm glad you were able to experience that with your team.

See ya Monday in Dublin!

Konan Stephens said...

yep....I hope your dragging my Dad down there too. ha

Dave Kidd said...

nah, I'll let him ride in the van, with Pastor Josh and I.