Friday, May 9, 2008

hide and seek

Yesterday, I took a half day to be home and play with my kids. I introduced them to "hide and seek" and they are loving it. I count, they all hide, they count and I hide. You can probably say I get into it too much, especially if you would have seen me on top of the reridgerator.....literally. Anyway, it's funny to watch my 2 year old Kali try to hide. Once she was laying in the middle of the floor, face down, covering her eyes and squeeling with glee the whole time. Can you say "priceless?" For my younger two, it's really not hard at all to find them, although my oldest is getting pretty good. The point though, is that even when they give it their best, they still have so far to go. For me, even in areas of my perceived strength, I'm really weak in comparison to God's power. Thank goodness His Grace covers me. He doesn't look at my talent or gifting as much as He looks at my heart. And my heart, is in my control to keep pure and humble.

No comments: