Tuesday, May 27, 2008

good day

Today, I led my first Central Sectional meeting as the Presbyter. I felt it went pretty good. We discussed some good leadership material and got into some great dialog. Then I took our staff to the "Memorial Golf Tournament." I got free tickets from a guy in our church. (I was doing my I'm sooo blessed dance) We had a great time, rain and all. We made some memories and had our staff meeting all the way up and back in the car. I love the fact that our team is spontaneous and fun.

2 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

Golfing - Speaking of... Your Dad signed us up for the sectional golf scramble, I haven't set foot on a course for 16 years...
FORE!!!

Konan Stephens said...

good luck with that....ha...don't worry, my dad has a ton of extra "water" golf balls he can lend you.