Wednesday, May 20, 2009

under the radar


I feel like C3 has flown under the radar for the past 2 1/2 years...spiritually I mean. I read in a church planting book that you want to plant a church in the shadow of a mega-church because they are the lightning rod (no pun intended) for spiritual attack. We of course are in the backyard of World Harvest which is only a few miles away. I feel that we have made it to this point pretty easy and with little spiritual resistance. I can say that for the first time, I am beginning to feel the weight spiritually. I realize that in order to keep growing and to make a "dent," that there is a price tag that must be paid. May the price I'm asked to pay drive me to my knees....IN PRAYER!

1 comment:

Derek said...

You are not alone in needing to pray...we all need to press in on God for our church, community, city, nation, missions, etc. I'm glad you mentioned it.