Tuesday, May 12, 2009

District Council 2

Last nights District Council service was great as sharp students from all over the state did everything from worship to drama, vocal ensembles and even a short sermon. Myself, a kids pastor and 2 district officials also got to challenge 4 elementary school kids in a Bible Quiz match. (I am not smarter than a 5th grader!) Let's just say these kids beat us bad! The question would get about 3 words into it when they would buzz in. After the service Keri and I got to eat some chicken wings with some friends. In bed by 1 am, and up at 7am for a little exercise and off to more meetings all day. Tonight, I get to lay hands on some new ordination candidates for their ordination. I still remember the night I was ordained....I was ready to take on hell with a squirt gun.

No comments: