Friday, May 29, 2009

God's Team

I love being on the winning team. That's why serving on God's team is so amazing, because you really can't lose. It's cool knowing that in the end, regardless of what happens with my brief stay on this planet, I get to be with Jesus for eternity. I also love the fact that I am building HIS church....it's not mine. When you think of it that way, NOTHING....I mean NOTHING can stop it. Recently, C3 had a bank deny us our loan for our new building. Talk about devastating, but this is not up to a bank or man...it's up to God. I have to admit, I was starting to sweat a little. We had done a building capitol campaign and our people rose to the challenge and now what? Then God opened some doors and now we have 2 other banks working on giving us the better deal. Can you say FAVOR! This is God's team......and He let's me play a small part in it!

No comments: