Sunday, July 27, 2008

hank


So, I'm drinking coffee in the Portland airport and start a conversation with a guy who is 80yrs old. He shares some incredible stories of his life. This guy has done everything at least once. I googled and found his picture with the Band KISS. He is legit! (never thought this pic would ever be on my blog) He was known as the "grandfather of modern rock n roll Pyro technics." That's him in the white cowboy hat on the back left. There is so much to learn from the "builder" generation. They were the one's upon who's backs this great country was built. He talked about God, politics and how he loved to help the kids of today. His life has been adventurous and has taken him all over the world. When I'm 80, I want some cool stories to tell to.....I just hope someone will listen.

2 comments:

Dave Kidd said...

whew, for a sec there, I thought, "now what is C3 doing"?

D

Konan Stephens said...

ha....but now you got me thinking! hmmmmmm