Thursday, March 18, 2010

trust not try

Our spiritual lives are all about faith. The Bible says, "without faith it is impossible to please God." When faith is broken down, it really all comes down to trust. Everything from salvation, to sanctification to healing to deliverance all come down to us trusting God's power to be at work in our lives. Could it be that we "try" way too hard, rather than just trusting God? I am learning that faith is less about me trying to force something and more about me letting the Holy Spirit lead my life. Could it be that the reason we may not see God move in power in our lives and churches is because we are either holding on to things too tightly to let go, or we are trying too hard in our own strength? I'm trying to move away from "TRY" and more toward "TRUST."

No comments: